Hopkins Chitty Land Surveyors Inc. is an Ontario Land Surveying firm. Our strength in the surveying industry is directly related to our personnel and our technology. Our key personnel provide experience and knowledge of the latest technologies but more importantly bring a common sense approach to the situation at hand.
Our firm's mandate is to provide innovative surveying solutions and services to our clientele on time and equally important, on budget. We understand and appreciate the complexities of your individual project and pledge to work with you to ensure you receive all the services you require.
Our Code of Ethics
The staff at Hopkins Chitty follow the Code of Ethics as laid out by the Association of Ontario Land Surveyors which states:
Every Member Shall:
- Conduct his or her professional and private affairs in such a manner as to maintain public trust and confidence in the profession.
- Abide by the standards of Practice.
- Follow a program of continuing education and maintain a level of proficiency that will meet the needs of the public.
- Preserve the confidence of the clients and regard as privileged information obtained in respect of clients' affairs.
- Ensure that the clients are aware of the complexity of the type of surveys recommended and the nature of fees for service.
- By signing a survey plan, certify that it complies with all relevant legislative requirements and all standards of the Association.
- Not receive compensation for the same service from more than one person without the consent of the persons involved.